Terms & Conditions
Last updated: January 10, 2017
These Terms and Conditions applies to all Applications, Web sites and/or Services provided by White Guide Global AB (together, the “Products”). In these Terms, "we", "us", "our" refers to White Guide Global AB, and "you" or "your" refers to you as the user of our Products. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY ACCESSING OUR “Products”, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APPS, WEBSITES OR SERVICES.
Changes to the terms
We reserve the right to change, alter, replace or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. The date of last modification is stated at the beginning of these Terms. It is your responsibility to check this page from time to time for updates.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive content to the Platform.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the credentials that you use to access our Products and for any activities or actions under your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- You may not use our Products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter our Products or change, modify or alter another website or application so as to falsely imply that it is associated with our Products.
- You must not access our Services private API by means other than those permitted by these Terms.
- You must not interfere or disrupt our Products or servers or networks connected to our Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way Pages or Services is rendered or displayed.
- You must not create accounts with our Products through unauthorised means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying our Products.
- Violation of these Terms of Service may, result in termination of your account. You understand and agree that we cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on our Products and you use our Products at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, we can stop providing all or part of the Services to you.
You are the owner of the Files and Content you upload to your account, and are solely responsible for your conduct and the content of Your Files. We do not claim any ownership rights in Your Files. You acknowledge that we does not have any obligation to monitor the Files that are uploaded, posted, submitted, linked to or otherwise transmitted using the Site or Services, for any purpose and, as a result, is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, legality or applicability of the Files.
A subscription allows an Authorized User to access products provided by our Services. Each Authorized User must agree to the User Terms to activate their subscription. Subscriptions commence when we make them available to Customer and continue for the term specified in the Services Order Form. Each subscription is for a single Authorized User for a specified term and is personal to that Authorized User. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
For Customers that purchase our Services, fees are specified in the Order Form(s) — and must be paid in advance. Payment obligations are non-cancelable and, except as expressly stated in the Contract, fees paid are non-refundable. For clarity, in the event Customer downgrades any subscriptions from a paid plan to a free plan, Customer will remain responsible for any unpaid fees under the paid plan, and Services under the paid plan will be deemed fully performed and delivered upon expiration of the initial paid plan subscription term.
Any credits that may accrue to Customer’s account (for example, from a promotion), will expire following expiration or termination of the applicable Contract, will have no currency or exchange value, and will not be transferable or refundable.
All feedback, comments, and suggestions that you provide in any form will be exclusive property of White Guide Global AB.
Rights and Content
All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of White Guide Global AB and its licensors. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the name or any of the trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Products, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Third Party Websites and Services
The Products may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Modifications to the Services
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Products or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Products or any part thereof.
White Guide Global AB respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Products to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
Use at own risk
Your access to and use of the Apps, Websites, Content, Files or Services is at your own risk. We will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Products.
If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Platform will automatically terminate. We reserves the right to revoke your access to and use of the Products at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. We also reserves the right to cease providing or to change the Products at any time and without notice.
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions.